Modular Multi-Well Wellhead Control Panels
These panels are designed to control multiple wells and associated valves. These panels are mostly used for offshore environment. Pneumatic / hydraulic energy is used to actuate other wellhead valves.
We also integrate these panels with PLC / RTU / SCADA.
Key Features of Modular Multi-Well Wellhead Control Panels
- Used to control multiple wells
- Mostly used in offshore & onshore well clusters
- Well control module can be designed to operate oil/gas production, water/gas injection or WAG wells
- Power Section and ESD/FSD control sections are common
- Local/Remote Operation
- Single cabinet with master and well control section
- Individual and Independent well operation
- Well control module can be a drawer type or block manifold SOV
- Hydraulic energy is used to actuate the SCSSV/DHSV
- Pneumatic/Hydraulic energy is used to actuate other wellhead valves
- Can be supplied with SOLAR power system when the utilities are not available
- Can be integrated with PLC/RTU/SCADA.
- Design can be pneumatic-hydraulic, electro-hydraulic and electro-hydraulic-pneumatic