Wellhead Control Panels
- Wellhead Control Panel / Emergency Shutdown system is a combination of standard pneumatic, hydraulic and PLC based logic in a single integrated solution such as Single/Multiple well control panel for both onshore and offshore applications.
- Wellhead Control systems can be supplied with various control options ranging from simple Pneumatic based control to completely automated solution with RTU / PLC based (SIL2 or SIL3 rated) Safety Instrumented systems which can be monitored & operated from remote locations.
- Wellhead Control Panels along with Hydraulic Power Units and Remote Terminal Units are all Engineered, Manufactured and Tested to meet stringent customer requirements & delivered as a single unit to site.
- All electrical and electronic controls are designed to meet Explosion proof, Flame proof or intrinsically safe hazardous area requirements. All instruments are certified by International authorities such as ATEX Directive, CENELEC, BASEEFA, U.L, C.S.A., and various others as per European & American standards.
- The products are designed to meet most demanding work environment at offshore, onshore, and desert severe weather conditions.